“If you say it, it’s marketing. If they say it, it’s social proof.” – Andy Crestodina
Use people’s written or spoken statements to help promote and advertise a business
Help establish credibility in an authentic and unbiased way
Use real people and their stories to show success with your specific products and services
Top 5 Tips:
- Establish what service, product or qualities you want the testimonial to highlight.
- Ask someone you had a strong connection with.
- Use testimonials that address specific questions and concerns.
- Make a list of where the testimonials could be published.
- Give someone time to think about what they want to say before a video testimonial.