Advanced Facebook Advertising – Self-Guided Online
While Facebook reigns as arguably the most powerful advertising platform the world has ever seen and a powerhouse of targeted reach for your content and ad campaigns on both Facebook and Instagram, the robust self-serve marketing tool is also vastly misunderstood, misused and overpaid.
Our Advanced Facebook Advertising course builds on the fundamentals of Facebook Business Manager, audience setup and ad campaign-building basics learned in Digital Advertising (Social Media Marketing Certificate course #5), and dives deeper into powerful custom audience creation, retargeting pixels, funnel-designed campaigns and advanced Facebook and Instagram features and placements.
Industry-insider planning tools and templates, UTM-tagging and Google Analytics integration hit home the jam-packed, infinitely valuable modern marketing learns. (*Please note: We highly recommend our Digital Advertising course as a prerequisite to AFA.)
This is course #4 of 5 in our Digital Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the complete certificate.
Upon completion of all 5 courses and the associated course requirements, your certificate will be issued, along with our utmost congratulations and continued support.
Register for the virtual courses or online certificate programs of your choice, and receive 12 months unlimited access to a suite of learning videos, program guides, workbooks, templates and tactical tools within each course – custom designed and ready to get you to the top of your game.
Upon registration, you will immediately receive login credentials for your Social School Course Dashboard, where all course materials can be found. Bookmark that page, login at any time, and let your learning begin.
TAKE IT ONLINE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location Virtual
- Timing Daytime
- Utilizing customer insights for advanced Facebook remarketing strategies
- Creating custom audiences with Facebook Pixel tracking
- New prospects, new markets – understanding Lookalike Audiences as the way to grow
- Analyzing frequency caps and audience overlap
- Mapping your campaign strategy, budget, assets and audience month over month
- Awareness, consideration and conversion – understanding the customer journey
- Building your funnel of exceptionally effective ad sets and assets to take your prospects from cold lead to hot buyer
- CPC, CPM and CPA – proven methodologies to maximize your budget
- Looking at the different available ad types for your campaigns
- Split testing campaigns and leveraging cost-effective content
- Improving audience actions, engagement and conversions with the right kind of content
- Using the Google URL Builder for advanced tracking of traffic-driving content and top converting campaigns
- Understanding social performance and data-driven insights through Google Analytics
- Benchmarking your performance and continuous strategic improvement
a) PIXEL PERFECT CUSTOM AUDIENCES
b) HIERARCHIES, FUNNELS AND CAMPAIGNS
c) MEASURING AND MONITORING