Advanced Facebook Advertising – On Campus
While Facebook reigns as arguably the most powerful advertising platform the world has ever seen and a powerhouse of targeted reach for your content and ad campaigns on both Facebook and Instagram, the robust self-serve marketing tool is also vastly misunderstood, misused and overpaid.
Our Advanced Facebook Advertising course builds on the fundamentals of Facebook Business Manager, audience setup and ad campaign-building basics learned in Digital Advertising (Social Media Marketing Certificate course #5), and dives deeper into powerful custom audience creation, retargeting pixels, funnel-designed campaigns and advanced Facebook and Instagram features and placements.
Industry-insider planning tools and templates, UTM-tagging and Google Analytics integration hit home the jam-packed, infinitely valuable modern marketing learns. (*Please note: We highly recommend our Digital Advertising course as a prerequisite to AFA.)
This is course #4 of 5 in our Digital Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the complete certificate.
Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, May 21, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, Oct. 8, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, Dec. 10, 10am-4pm
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS?
Take it online.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- Utilizing customer insights for advanced Facebook remarketing strategies
- Creating custom audiences with Facebook Pixel tracking
- New prospects, new markets – understanding Lookalike Audiences as the way to grow
- Analyzing frequency caps and audience overlap
- Mapping your campaign strategy, budget, assets and audience month over month
- Awareness, consideration and conversion – understanding the customer journey
- Building your funnel of exceptionally effective ad sets and assets to take your prospects from cold lead to hot buyer
- CPC, CPM and CPA – proven methodologies to maximize your budget
- Looking at the different available ad types for your campaigns
- Split testing campaigns and leveraging cost-effective content
- Improving audience actions, engagement and conversions with the right kind of content
- Using the Google URL Builder for advanced tracking of traffic-driving content and top converting campaigns
- Understanding social performance and data-driven insights through Google Analytics
- Benchmarking your performance and continuous strategic improvement
a) PIXEL PERFECT CUSTOM AUDIENCES
b) HIERARCHIES, FUNNELS AND CAMPAIGNS
c) MEASURING AND MONITORING