Content Writing & Publishing – Self-Guided Online
How to write posts and craft content your audience can’t get enough of, while mastering the imperative art of digital storytelling.
Integrating custom content pillars and categories and weaving your brand themes into standout stories that will engage, inform and entertain your growing on and offline audience. Implementing tools, tactics and timelines relevant to your business that perfectly blend both scheduled and live content, keep you moving forward, and drive enormous results.
This online course is #2 of 5 in our virtual Social Media Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the certificate.
Upon completion of all 5 courses and the associated course requirements, your certificate will be issued, along with our utmost congratulations and continued support.
Register for the virtual courses or online certificate programs of your choice, and receive 12 months unlimited access to a suite of learning videos, program guides, workbooks, templates and tactical tools – keeping you in the loop and at the top of your game.
Upon registration, you will immediately receive login credentials for your Social School Course Dashboard, where all course materials can be found. Bookmark that page, log in at any time, and let your learning begin!
TAKE IT ONLINE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Location Virtual
- Timing Daytime
- The About – Solidifying who you are, what you offer and why you do it
- The Elevator Pitch – Nailing your elevator pitch short and long, and committing to complete clarity in all your communications
- Crafting your magnetic key messages and spectacular social soundbites
- Defining your voice and tailoring it to your various audiences and platforms
- Mapping out your content themes over the course of the year
- Outlining the content categories that will bring your themes to life
- Dreaming up your world class creative campaigns by season, event or inspiration
- The Makings of a Perfect Post – Hook your audience with punchy material, hooks, hashtags and soundbites
- Social Style Guide: Your go-to formatting, tagging and language do’s and don’ts
- Platforms and Beyond – Posting your modern day content marketing mix in all the right places
- Top 10 Post Ideas – Pens to paper, posts to platforms and pushing publish
- Flushing out your ideal editorial calendar for the year ahead
THEMES & VOICE
HOOKS & HEADLINES
CONTENT & CALENDAR