Digital Advertising - On Campus
Date: February 10, 2020
Time: 10 AM - 4 PM
Duration: 6 hours
Skill level: All levels
Format: On Campus
Prepare to learn the art of strategic content promotion, amplification and analysis, and intelligent (affordable!) digital ad campaign building and management.
While creating top notch social posts, branded content and communications materials is essential, actually getting it seen and heard is the key.
Get ready to deep dive into the top measurement tools and tactics, and discover best practices for promotion, amplification and targeting. Learn how to build and manage your very own unforgettable digital ad campaigns, featuring custom audiences, in-house creative, analytic insights and more.
This course is #5 of 5 in our virtual Social Media Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the certificate.
Upon completion of all 5 courses and the associated course requirements, your certificate will be issued, along with our utmost congratulations and continued support.
Monday, April 29, 10am-4pm
Monday, Oct. 7, 10am-4pm
Monday, Dec. 9, 10am-4pm
MODULE 1: ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS
• Facebook Business Manager Set-up - Why you should be using it and how to get started
• Understanding Your Audience - Using Facebook Insights and Google Analytics to determine who is interacting with your brand online
• Analyzing Your Content - Looking at what content is (and isn’t) working and forming a plan to create content that gets results in both your paid and unpaid digital advertising efforts
• Analytics Tools & Tech - A look at the best free and paid analytics and social scheduling tools
MODULE 2: TARGETING & REACH
• Audience Types - Understanding the difference between cold, warm and hot leads and how to reach each of them
• Audience Creation - Creating your ideal audiences according to their interests, demographics, geography and other factors
• Audience Overlap - Identifying the overlap between audiences to ensure that each one is unique and you’re not always talking to the same people
MODULE 3: ADVERTISING & ENGAGING
• Facebook Ad Campaign Creation - Targeting your exact audience with highly compelling content and promotional campaigns, when and where you want to reach them
• Pinterest Ad Campaign Creation - Targeting your exact audience with promoted pins
• LinkedIn Ad Campaign Creation - Targeting your exact audience with LinkedIn advertising
• Creating Killer Digital Ads - Using strong imagery paired with dynamic copy to engage with your targeted audience
• Measuring Ad Performance - Measure, analyze and optimize your ad to get the best possible performance
• Optimizing Your Ads - Make changes based on analytics and insights to optimize your ad to get the best possible performance
Marketing Director, Social School
From killer content to art direction, social strategy and creative community engagement, Jaimie loves nothing more than sharing her knowledge and passion for communications with others.
Marketing lead at Social School and expert faculty member in the Social Media Marketing Department, Jaimie brings more than 12 years of marketing experience along with endless entrepreneurial insights to students and clients alike, equipping them with the social skills they need to succeed.