Google Ads – Self-Guided Online
Finally – Google Ads is a mystery no more. From the fundamentals of campaign management to ad placement opportunities, bid strategies, reporting, optimization and beyond, this course provides the training and tools needed to excel with modern day search engine marketing (SEM).
Through the science of search, display, mobile, video ads and more, get ready to learn the art of Google advertising, open up a world of new audiences and opportunity, and hit the ground running with immediately implementable skills to get seen, drive traffic and grow sales.
This is course #3 of 5 in our Digital Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the complete certificate.
Upon completion of all 5 courses and the associated course requirements, your certificate will be issued, along with our utmost congratulations and continued support.
Register for the virtual courses or online certificate programs of your choice, and receive 12 months unlimited access to a suite of learning videos, program guides, workbooks, templates and tactical tools within each course – custom designed and ready to get you to the top of your game.
Upon registration, you will immediately receive login credentials for your Social School Course Dashboard, where all course materials can be found. Bookmark that page, login at any time, and let your learning begin.
TAKE IT ONLINE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location Virtual
- Timing Daytime
- How to setup your Google Ads account and link it with Google Analytics
- Determining the best campaign types and extensions for your business
- Understanding Ad Rank and the auction process
- Developing the optimal budget for your campaign goals
- Discover research tools and keyword selection to improve, optimize and ensure maximum value for your Google Ads dollar
- Learn top targeting tools for serving up ads in small doses, or at scale to segmented custom audiences
- View tags, create remarketing lists, and gather audience insights with Google Ads Audience Manager interface
- Learn how to harness the power of retargeting to stay “top of mind” and move potential customers through the sales funnel
- Learn more about the campaign types available to you
- Design standout search ad campaigns across the Google Search network
- Dive into display ads and the rich visual interaction and engagement opportunities available
- Create your first campaigns, and bring the whole design process together
a) FUNDAMENTALS AND FEATURES
b) RESEARCH AND AUDIENCE
c) CAMPAIGNS AND ADVERTISING