DIY Graphic Design – On Campus
Learn how to incorporate game-changing visuals into your social strategy, and properly publish them in all the right places.
At the heart of every great communications, content marketing and social media strategy lies a bank of beautiful imagery and stunning graphics that captures hearts and minds and entices them into action. As visual content has officially taken over the internet, it is imperative that your business is poised to deliver a virtual smorgasbord of standout visuals, from photography and video to animations and graphic design. Ready to start delivering?
This is course #3 of 5 in our Social Media Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the certificate.
Monday, Jan. 28, 2019, 10am-4pm
Monday, April 15, 10am-4pm
Monday, Sept. 23, 10am-4pm
Monday, Nov. 25, 10am-4pm
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS?
Take it online.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- Getting Started Guide – No graphic design experience, no budget for a program? No problem.
* Bringing your words to life with fonts that captivate your audience and compliment your digital campaigns
- Harnessing the help of shapes and icons
- Colour theory – Picking the right shades, palette and placements
- Go Pro – Transforming into your own in-house photographer and videographer
- Creating bite-sized social videos and capturing the right image in a flash
- Uploading, sizing and formatting pics and vids for your various platforms and placements
- The Image Bank – gathering, planning, capturing and creating images for tomorrow, today!
- Together at Last – Marrying text with photo, information with image
- Effectively arranging your design elements and employing recurring brand filters
- Tying it all together, exporting your images and uploading to your social feeds
- You’ve learned it, now do it – Create business cards, posters, ads and social media design elements
FONTS & FUSION
GATHER & CAPTURE
COMBINE & CREATE