Insights and Optimization – On Campus
Understanding the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts in today’s ever-changing online environment extends far beyond baseline metrics and well into meaningful actions and conversions, and a serious understanding of what’s performing where, and how to continuously improve your content targeting, testing, optimizing and reporting.
This course maps out today’s most simple yet effective methods for gleaning insights, optimizing both organic and paid content, and spending every cent of your marketing budget like a brilliant, nimble ninja. Learn how to easily prepare meaningful reports, analyze data, share social media and digital marketing insights, determine social ROI and benchmark your efforts for ongoing growth and success.
This is course #5 of 5 in our Digital Marketing Certificate program, and can be taken alone or as part of the complete certificate.
Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, May 28, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, Oct. 15, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, Dec. 17, 10am-4pm
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS?
Take it online.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location The Social School
- Timing Daytime
- Analyzing the specific behaviours of your online audience to understand the flow, journey, and user experience of your site and platforms
- Identifying your broader business metrics that can be tied to marketing ROI
- Setting up a measurement framework that’s specific to your business goals and social media / digital marketing maturity
- Knowing your current customer journey and how it forms the foundation of your measurement framework
- Using benchmarking to evaluate current paid and organic performance
- Measuring the revenue impact of social
- Best practices for A/B testing of both organic and paid content
- Optimizing your organic reach based on audience insights and content type
- Optimizing your paid reach based on cost per click, meaningful promotion and funnel methodology
- Analyzing promoted content and paid ad campaign results for better performance across multiple channels and platforms
- Understanding the specific KPI’s of your digital campaigns and careful mapping of your budget, audiences, assets and opportunities
- Creating meaningful templates for easy monthly benchmarking and results reporting
- Identifying the ways in which your digital channels and user interfaces can better serve your audience, grow your leads and convert to sales
a) METRICS AND MODELING
b) BENCHMARKING AND TESTING
c) MEASURING AND REPORTING