Public Relations Certificate – Self-Guided Online
Becoming a reputed source, trusted authority and go-to expert in your field, and enormously increasing your bottom line as result, is now possible for anyone.
The Social School’s dynamite self-guided online Public Relations Certificate combines all four of our world-class PR Courses into one unforgettable program, allowing you to effectively take control of your PR activities and media outreach efforts, and get noticed.
Upon completion of all four courses and their corresponding requirements, you’ll be the proud new owner of a Public Relations Certificate from The Social School.
Prepare for 12 months of unlimited access to a suite of learning videos, program guides, workbooks, templates and tactical tools – keeping you in the loop and at the top of your game.
Upon registration, you will immediately receive login credentials for your Social School Course Dashboard, where all course materials can be found. Bookmark that page, log in at any time, and let your learning begin!
TAKE IT ONLINE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Location Virtual
- Timing Daytime
- The most relevant and perfectly targeted database of local, national and international media contacts in town
- An in-depth knowledge of the modern day public relations, marketing and social media industries, and precisely where to focus your efforts within each of them
- The ability to craft your company and brand messaging in the clearest, most concise and compelling way possible
- A comprehensive set of completed annual planning calendars that will guide your PR, marketing, communications and social media efforts from start to finish
- The ability to develop and maintain a cohesive voice across every one of your communications platforms, and the tools to finally bring your blog, e-newsletter, press kit, social media marketing and more to life
- The knowledge and confidence to pitch your story to a range of reporters, editors and influencers, time and time again
- Dozens of real-world examples of what to do and what not to do when writing and pitching your news releases, media advisories, event invites and more
- The skills to not only land great interviews, but execute them like a pro
- The ability to leverage each and every one of your marketing, communications and media outreach activities, and move your business, brand and bottom line forward 365 days of the year