Pinterest is a social platform where users search for visual content by popularity or keyword. This platform is full of inspiration and potential.
While most people use it to search for recipes, tutorials or fashion inspo, it can also be used by brands to showcase a different side of the business. On Pinterest, your brand can become a source of inspiration for your consumers and can become a more meaningful role in their daily lives.
Fast Facts About Pinterest:
- There are 291 million monthly active users on Pinterest.
- 27% of marketers are already using this platform.
- 50% of millennials use it every month.
- 8 in every 10 moms are using Pinterest.
- 78% of users say content from brands is useful.
- 90% of pinners use it to make purchase decisions.
- The average time spent on Pinterest is 14.2 minutes.
Check out the infographic to learn how you can get started on Pinterest as a brand.