Objective: To guide marketing and communications professionals through a comprehensive training program to create and launch a 12-month social media marketing strategy for their organization.
- Assessment of Current State: Digital, Social, Web, Paid vs. Organic
- Goal Setting: Reach, Engagement, Actions, Conversions, ROMI
- Audience Identification: Brand, Voice, Tone, Target Personas
- Opportunity Identification: Platforms, Products, People, Placements
- Tools & Templates: Software, Hardware, Optimum MarTech Stack
- Best Practices: Frequency, Process, Pillars, Content
- Best-in-Class Examples: Industry, Global, Unique Value Proposition
- Social Strategy Development: 12-Month Critical Path, Milestones, Opportunities, Campaigns
- Platforms: Finalize, Focus, Update
- Content Mapping: Pillars, Categories, Content
- Assets: Gather, Categorize, Systemize, Budget
- Assignments: Team, Contractors, Process, Go-Forward Plan
- Concentrated timeline
- Knowledge sharing within peer group
- Small group coaching
COST: $5999 + GST
- Canada-Alberta Job Grant reimburses $3999 (existing employees) or $5999 (new employees)
- Employer pays $2000 (existing employees) or $0 (new employees)
What is the Canada-Alberta Job Grant and how does it work?
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant is part of the Government of Canada and Government of Alberta’s commitment to help ensure employees are being trained in high-demand areas. In this case, that means timely social media, public relations and digital marketing skills and training that are imperative to the success of any modern day business big or small.
How does the Canada-Alberta Job Grant benefit you? By supporting and investing in the training of your employee training and growth, the program is designed to help you to increase productivity, employee skills and employee retention.
What is the grant amount?
Under the Canada-Alberta Job Grant, employers are required to cover a minimum of one-third of direct training costs, with up to a maximum of $10,000 per trainee in government contributions, up to $300,000 annually as an organization.